Deep, mysterious, and atmospheric, deep blue can add beautiful layers to a neutral couch needing some autumn love. Especially if you like something a little more unique!
Deep, Dark, Autumn Blues
- Layla Grayce / 24 x 24″ / Square Feathers Velvet Dark Blue Throw Pillow
- The Oliver Gal Artist Co. / 14 x 20″ / Dreaming About You Geode Pillow
- Lumbar Pillow / Navy Blue
- Pier1 Imports / Taylor Navy Pillow / Magnolia Home Collection
- West Elm / Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover / Copper / Square
A huge, deep blue velvet pillow starts this pillow setup perfectly. The variation in the velvet looks beautiful in evening autumn light, and the huge size feels comfortable and fills a couch with the perfect color. Two of them would add that extra layer of comfort needed in the fall, and is the perfect size to cuddle up with.
A mix of a more navy blue, and a more teal blue comes together perfectly, without too much of each. Most of my clients are surprised to find that creating depth actually comes from layers of similar color – not the same shade.
Lastly, a copper accent leaves the perfect fall feel. Rich texture on each of these pillows keeps the comfortable air of fall, and the freshness that comes with a new season.